11th International Photovoltaic Power Generation Expo is going to be beginning on 28 Feb and ending on 02 Mar 2018.
The Exhibition will be hosted at the Tokyo Big Sight in Tokyo, Japan.
PV EXPO 2018 is going to be a platform where a lot of important items are going to be showcased. Some of these are about Energy, Electrical Engineering, Smart Energy, Photovoltaic Energy and Power Generation.
11th International Photovoltaic Power Generation Expo is an annual Exhibition.
The organizer of the PV EXPO 2018, 11th International Photovoltaic Power Generation Expo is Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd..
When you are in Tokyo for PV EXPO 2018, consider these three must visit locations and adore the beauty of this city:
February 28 (Wed) - March 2 (Fri), 2018
10:00-18:00 (10:00-17:00 on the last day)
- Solar Cell/Module Manufacturers
- House/Plant/Construction-related Companies
- Universities, National Institutes
- Other Solar Cell/Module, PV System-related Companies
- Electric Industry-related Companies
- Cogeneration-related Companies
- Government and Other Public Offices
- Solar Cell/Module
- Manufacturing Equipment
- Clean/ESD Protection
Events in Number
Tokyo Big Sight
Address : 3 Chome-11-1 Ariake, Kōtō-ku, Tōkyō-to 135-0063, Japan