Medical Complications in Pregnancy 2016 will be started on 10 Mar and it will be end on 11 Mar 2016.
Medical Complications in Pregnancy 2016 will be held in London, UK. The Course location is Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
There is undoubtedly the opportunity to find out the most popular progresses in Medical, Surgery, Pregnancy, Maternal Health and Maternal Medicine at this primary Course.
The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and British Maternal and Fetal Medicine Society"s Course is formed annually.
The association of the Maternal Medicine Course: Medical Complications in Pregnancy is The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and British Maternal and Fetal Medicine Society.
When you are in London for Medical Complications in Pregnancy 2016, look at these three must visit locations and adore the elegance of this city:
- All Trainees and Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Those who are registered, or who plan to register for the ‘Maternal Medicine’ ATSM
- Consultants with a maternal medicine/high-risk obstetric practice
- Trainees wishing to broaden their knowledge of maternal medicine
- High-risk/specialised midwives with an interest in maternal medicine
- Staff Doctors, Staff Grades, Trust Doctors and Associate Specialists
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Address : 27 Sussex Place, Marylebone, London NW1 4SP, UK