3rd Annual Marine Data Infrastructure Conference, will be held from 12 Feb to 13 Feb 2018.
Marine Data Infrastructure GCC 2018 will take place at the Sheraton Grand Hotel in Dubai, UAE.
With a large programme covering a immense array of fields such as Marine, Marine Industry, Navigation, Ocean Technology, Data Infrastructure and Marine Data, Marine Data Infrastructure GCC 2018 is going to be totally a must-attend event.
Marine Data Infrastructure GCC 2018 is an annual Conference.
Advanced Conferences & Meetings is the organizer of Marine Data Infrastructure GCC 2018, 3rd Annual Marine Data Infrastructure Conference.
When you are in Dubai for Marine Data Infrastructure GCC 2018, look at these three must visit locations and adore the elegance of this city:
- GCC government and local authorities
- International environmental and maritime organisations
- Marine research institutions
- Offshore oil & gas operators
- Transportation and ports authorities
- Marine and coastal construction industry
- Maritime navigation and naval base companies
- Engineering and environmental consultants and contractors
- Head/Director/Manager/In-charge/Chief/General Manager of:
- Coastal zone monitoring
- Marine survey
- Marine observation
- Marine data management
- Marine services
- Geophysical operations
- Geotechnical engineering
- Marine data specialist/expert/analyst
- Marine advisor/consultant/specialist
- Researchers, University Professors
- nternational Project Coordinators
Sheraton Grand Hotel
Address : 6 Sheikh Zayed Road - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Marine Data Infrastructure GCC 2017
- Sheraton Grand Hotel
30 - 31 January 2017
- Marine Data Infrastructure 2016
15 - 16 February 2016