The 40th Annual LRP's National Institute on Legal Issues of Educating Individuals with Disabilities will be between 05 May and 08 May 2019.
The Conference will be hosted at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, Florida USA.
The noted event in Education and Psychology categories will be the center of attention to Education, Learning, Psychology, Teaching, Disability and Childhood Disability areas.
40th Annual LRP's National Institute on Legal Issues of Educating Individuals with Disabilities is organized annually.
The organizer of the LRP National Institute 2019, 40th Annual LRP's National Institute on Legal Issues of Educating Individuals with Disabilities is LRP Publications.
When you are in Orlando for LRP National Institute 2019, consider these three must visit locations and adore the beauty of this city:
- State and Local Special Education Directors
- School and Parent Attorneys
- Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents
- School Psychologists
- 504 Coordinators
- Principals and Assistant Principals
- Education Specialists
- Directors of Private Schools
- Hearing Officers/Mediators
- Social Workers
- Parent/Student Advocates
- Charter School Administrators and Staff
- State Agency Personnel
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
Address : Seralago Boulevard, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA
- LRP National Institute 2018
- Hilton Anatole
22 - 25 April 2018
- LRP National Institute 2017
- Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
23 - 26 April 2017
- LRP National Institute 2016
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
24 - 27 April 2016