14th International Property Show 2018, will be held from 09 Apr to 11 Apr 2018.
14th International Property Show 2018 will be held at the Dubai World Trade Centre in Dubai, UAE.
IPS Dubai 2018 could be a base where plenty of worthwhile goods can be displayed. Most of these are typically about Engineering, Building, Real Estate, Property and Property Development.
14th International Property Show 2018 is an annual Trade Show.
This year more than 15000 of your colleagues from all around the world are coming together in Dubai, UAE for IPS Dubai 2018.
The organizer of the IPS Dubai 2018, 14th International Property Show 2018 is Strategic Marketing & Exhibitions.
When you are in Dubai for IPS Dubai 2018, explore these three must visit places and fall in love with the charm of this city:
10AM - 7PM
- Architects & Designers
- Commercial Real Estate Investments
- Engineering Consultants
- Financial Institutions
- Fund Management
- Individual Investors and buyers
- Affluent expats
- Industrial Real Estate Companies
- Investment Agencies
- Marketing Specialists
- Mixed Use Real Estate Investments
- Project Managers
- Property Consultants
- Property Developers
- Real Estate Agents & Brokers
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Residential Investment Agencies
- Retail Real Estate Organizations
- Urban Planners
- Real Estate Developers from across GCC, Europe, Asia Pacific, North and South-east Africa
- Property Development and Management Companies
- Developers involved in Community and Master Development, high rise buildings, residential towers, office towers, hotel and leisure facilities and retail outlets, health and sports
- Financial Organizations, Banks, Investment Companies, Pension funds, REITs and Fund Management Companies
- Economic Development Authorities and Regional Development and Investment Zones
- Real Estate Brokers
- Architects and Interior Designing Companies
- Engineering and Consultancy Companies
Events in Number
13,680 square meters
Dubai World Trade Centre
Address : Exit 53 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates