Greenpower Poznan is going to be between 23 May and 25 May 2017.
The Fair locale is Poznan International Fair in Poznan, Poland.
Greenpower Poznan is going to be a platform where a lot of important items are going to be showcased. Some of these are about Energy Saving, Green Energy, Energy Efficiency, Hydropower, Solar Energy, Biomass, Geothermal Energy and Renewable Energy.
International Renewable Energy Fair 2017 is organized annually.
The organizer of the Greenpower Poznan, International Renewable Energy Fair 2017 is Poznan International Fair.
Let Poznan must do tourist attractions make you adore this city when you are there for Greenpower Poznan. Here are great things you can do in Poznan!
Opening hours for Visitors:
Tuesday (10.05): 9:00 - 17:00
Wednesday (11.05): 9:00 - 17:00
Thursday (12.05): 9:00 - 16:00
- Private investors interested in energysaving technologies and modern solutions that utilize renewable energy sources
- Representatives from territorial selfgovernments
- Representatives from companies active in tourism, hotel and SPA trades
- Producers of conventional electrical energy
- Wind power
- Solar power
- Geothermal energy
- Solid biofuels (biomass)
- Liquid biofuels
- Consulting and financial institutions
- Energy efficient technologies
- IT solutions
- Branch institutes, chambers and associations
- Information services – publishing houses, media
Poznan International Fair
Address : Głogowska 14, Poznań, Poland