GWF 2018 will be started on 15 Jan and it will be ended on 19 Jan 2018.
GWF 2018 will take place at the Hyderabad International Convention Centre in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh India.
Bringing industry together, 10th Geospatial World Forum is a 5 days event with Geospatial, Geography and Cartography topics. It also offers you the opportunity for face-to-face interaction with those driving the future.
10th Geospatial World Forum is an annual Forum.
- Surveying/Mapping/Photogrammetry/Remote Sensing
- Environmental Natural Resource/Forestry Management
- Hardware/Software Development
- Land Administration
- Location Based Services
- Higher Education and Research
- Marine and Coastal
- Consulting Technical Services
- Defence and Security
- Urban Planning and Development
- Disaster Management/Emergency Services/Public Safety
- Mining and Exploration
- Hardware/Software Providers
- Consultancy/Solutions/Service Providers
- Satellite Imaging/Positioning
- Joint Projects/Initiatives
- Academic/Research Institutions
- Government Agencies
Hyderabad International Convention Centre
Address : 33,34, Hitex Road, Green Hamlet, Kothaguda, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500084, India
- GWF 2017
- Hyderabad International Convention Centre
23 - 25 January 2017
- GWF 2016
- World Trade Center Rotterdam
23 - 26 May 2016
- GWF 2015
- Lisboa Congress Centre
25 - 29 May 2015