Sirha Mexico is going to be between 08 Feb and 10 Feb 2017.
It will be a remarkable Food & Beverage and Travel & Tourism Trade Show at the World Trade Center Mexico in Mexico City, Mexico.
Sirha Mexico is likely to be a base where lots of very important products will likely be displayed. A few of these are typically about Food Service, Food Industry, Hotel Industry, Tourism, Food Processing Industries and Horeca.
Sirha Mexico is organized annually.
The organizer of the Sirha Mexico, 2nd International Food Service and Hotel Industry Event in Mexico 2017 is GL events.
Let Mexico City must do attractions make you fall in love with this city when you are there for Sirha Mexico. Here are top notch things to do in Mexico City!
Dates & Times:
Wednesday 8 to Friday 10, February, 2017.
11:00 to 19:00 hrs. on Wednesday and Thursday, 11:00 am to 18:00 hrs. on Friday.
- Restaurant owners and managers
- Chefs, cooks
- Bakers, pastry chefs, caterers
- Managers of mass catering services
- Hotel owners and managers
- F&B managers
- Architects, designers
- Importers, distributors for the hotel and catering industry
- Food products
- Kitchen equipment and appliances
- Products and equipment for the bakery-pastry sector
- Beverages, cafeterias, bars
- Furniture, table decoration, design, textile
- Products and equipment for the hotel industry
- Services, new technologies, hygiene.
Events in Number
World Trade Center Mexico
Address : Filadelfia 40, Nápoles, Benito Juarez, 03810 Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico