ReEnergy Kazakhstan, will take place from 24 Oct to 26 Oct 2017.
7th Kazakhstan International Renewable Energy Sources, Energy Saving, Energy Efficiency & Resource Saving Exhibition 2017 will take place at the Atakent International Exhibition Centre in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
ReEnergy Kazakhstan will probably be a platform where a lot of critical items will be showcased. Some of these are about Energy, Renewable Energies, Energy Saving, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability and Energy Resources.
7th Kazakhstan International Renewable Energy Sources, Energy Saving, Energy Efficiency & Resource Saving Exhibition 2017 is an annual Exhibition.
ITECA is the PCO of ReEnergy Kazakhstan, 7th Kazakhstan International Renewable Energy Sources, Energy Saving, Energy Efficiency & Resource Saving Exhibition 2017.
Let Almaty must do visitor attractions make you adore this city when you are there for ReEnergy Kazakhstan. Here are the great things you can do in Almaty!
- Energy power specialists
- Representatives of government departments
- Heads of the fuel energy companies
- Engineering and technical services
- Management of REC
- Power plants
- Hydro power plants
- Chief engineers and power engineers of HPS and industrial enterprises in various industries
- Representatives of design
- Construction and installation companies
- Specialists of transport
- Service and sales companies
- Solar Energy
- Wind power
- Small-scale water power
- Geo-thermal power
- Alternative motor fuels
- Bio-gas and solid bio-fuels
- Innovative technologies of cultivation, storage and transportation of raw materials for the Bio-fuel production
- Agriculture, electric transport and alternative fuel transport
- Projects for investors and opportunities to finance projects
- Energy - resource-saving technologies, materials and equipment
- Accounting and monitoring of energy saving and consumption of fuel energy resources.
Atakent International Exhibition Centre
Address : Timiryazev Street, Almaty, Kazakhstan