The IKDS 2018 will be started on 12 Jun and it will be ended on 15 Jun 2018.
The The 12th International Kasawaki Disease Symposium (IKDS 2018) will be held at Pacifico Yokohama in Yokohama, Japan.
IKDS 2018 is going to be the world's premier meeting for presenting and reaching the current info on Cardiology, Medical, Health Care, Pediatrics, Blood Vessels and Kasawaki Disease.
American Heart Association's Symposium is organized triennially.
IKDS 2018 is organized by American Heart Association.
Let Yokohama must do tourist attractions make you adore this city when you are there for IKDS 2018. Here are the great things you can do in Yokohama!
- Pediatric and adult cardiologists
- Pediatricians and pediatric subspecialists in immunology, infectious disease, and rheumatology
- Cardiovascular surgeons
- Basic scientists in genetics, molecular biology, microbiology, and cardiovascular pathophysiology
- Public health officials from county and state agencies and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Nurses working in pediatric cardiology and public health who have an interest in Kawasaki disease
Address : Japan, Kanagawa, Yokohama, Nishi Ward, Minatomirai, 1 Chome−1−地先