The Conference will be started on 08 Dec and it will be end on 10 Dec 2014.
The location of the Conference will be St. Andrew"s Club and Conference Centre which is one of the astonishing area for such a decisive event.
Bringing industry together, Canadian Alternate Level of Care Conference is a 3 days event with Business, Marketing, Industry, Supply Chain, Customer Management, Quality Unification, Productivity and Quality matters. It also offers you the opportunity for face-to-face communication with those driving the future.
Canadian Alternate Level of Care Conference is an annual Conference.
International Quality & Productivity Center is the association of Alternate Level of Care 2014.
Let Toronto must do attractions make you fall in love with this city when you are there for Alternate Level of Care 2014. Here are top notch things to do in Toronto!
- Hospital Leadership COO, CNO, CMO, CFO, CIO
- Hospital Operations Directors
- Throughput Specialists & Lean Managers
- Emergency Department Leaders
- Quality Improvement Directors
- Nurse educators & team leaders
- Care Coordinators & Case Managers
- Social Workers
- Family & Community Caregivers
- Transfer Center Leaders
- Bed Management Leaders
- Rehabilitation Specialists: Occupational, Physiotherapy
- Health Systems Research Experts
- Health Policy Advisors
St. Andrew's Club and Conference Centre
Address : 150 King Street West, Toronto, ON M5H, Canada