Water Quality Technology Conference and Exposition is going to open on 13 Nov and finish on 17 Nov 2016.
The Water Quality Technology Conference and Exposition (WQTC 2016) will go on at Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana USA.
Bringing industry and academia together, Water Quality Technology Conference and Exposition is a 5 days event on Water Treatment, Water Industry, Water Quality, Water Technology and Pollution Control fields. It also suggests you the convenience for face-to-face cooperation with those driving the future.
American Water Works Association"s Conference is organized annually.
The association of the Water Quality Technology Conference and Exposition is American Water Works Association.
Let Indianapolis must do holiday attractions make you fall in love with this city when you are there for WQTC 2016. Here are top notch things to do in Indianapolis!
- Water quality specialists
- Water utility management and executives
- Treatment plant managers
- Lab personnel
- Academics & Students
- Distributors & Manufacturers
- Product representatives
- Analysis & Testing
- Contaminant Removal
- Backflow Prevention
- Chemicals & Chemical Handling
- Coatings & Linings
- Computer Software
- Corrosion Control
- Disinfection Equipment Systems
- Drilling & Tapping Equipment
- Engineering & Consulting
- Filters & Aeration Systems
- Heavy Equipment
- Hydrants, Pumps, Pipes, Tanks & Valves
- Laboratories/Field Testing Equipment
- Leak Detection
- SCADA Systems
- Water Treatment Equipment
- Wastewater Treatment Equipment
- Wastewater Collection System Equipment
- Well Systems Equipment
Events in Number
Indiana Convention Center
Address : 309-333 West Maryland Street, Indianapolis, IN 46225, USA