14th International Conference on Virtual Execution Environments, will take place from 24 Mar to 25 Mar 2018.
VEE 2018 will be held in Williamsburg, Virginia USA. The Conference location is Williamsburg Lodge.
VEE 2018 is going to be the world's principal meeting for presenting and gathering the last data on Computer, Computer Systems, Programming, Virtualization and Programming Languages.
VEE 2018 is organized annually.
This Conference is organized by ACM Special Interest Group on Operating Systems and ACM Special Interest Group on Programming Languages.
- virtualization support for programs and programmers;
- architecture support for virtualization;
- operating system support for virtualization;
- compiler and programming language support for virtualization;
- runtime system support for virtualization;
- virtual I/O, storage, and networking;
- memory management;
- managed runtimes and virtual machines;
- management technologies for virtual environments;
- performance analysis and debugging for virtual environments;
- security and virtual environments
- virtualization in cloud computing
- virtualization technologies applied to specific problem domains such as HPC, realtime, and power management.
Address : 310 South England Street, Williamsburg, VA 23185, USA
- VEE 2017
- The Westin Xian
08 - 09 April 2017
- VEE 2016
- Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center
02 - 03 April 2016