Strata + Hadoop World New York 2016 is prepared to start on 27 Sep and end on 29 Sep 2016.
The Conference location is The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City, New York USA.
Strata + Hadoop World New York 2016 may be a stand where many highly recommended features would be reviewed. Most of these will be Big Data, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Internet Of Things, Data Science and Data-driven Strategies.
Strata + Hadoop World New York 2016 is an annual Conference.
The professional congress organizer of the Strata + Hadoop World New York 2016, Strata + Hadoop World: Make Big Data Work is O"Reilly Media and Inc.
Let New York City must do holiday attractions make you fall in love with this city when you are there for Strata + Hadoop World New York 2016. Here are top notch things to do in New York City!
Data analysts, data scientists, developers, and other professionals who work with data, including:
- Business intelligence managers and analysts
- Business managers, strategists, and decision makers
- CIOs, CTOs, enterprise architects
- Data-driven designers, journalists, and anthropologists
- Data engineers
- Data scientists
- Developers and database professionals
- Innovators and entrepreneurs
- Product managers
- Researchers and academics
- VCs and investors
- VPs or directors of marketing, analytics, or data warehousing
The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
Address : 360 Bond St, New York, NY 10018, USA