The STARCANADA 2019 will be opened on 20 Oct and it will be ended on 25 Oct 2019.
The Conference will be at Hyatt Regency Toronto in Toronto, Ontario Canada.
STARCANADA 2019, STARCANADA Software Testing Conference is among one of the most noteworthy event on Software, Software Development, Software Testing, Agile Testing and Devops fields.
STARCANADA Software Testing Conference is organized annually.
The annual meeting continues to grow! It will be expected to reach 500 participants this year.
The professional congress organizer of the STARCANADA 2019, STARCANADA Software Testing Conference is TechWell.
Let Toronto must do visitor attractions make you adore this city when you are there for STARCANADA 2019. Here are the great things you can do in Toronto!
STARCANADA is part of the STAR family of conferences—one of the longest-running and most respected conference series dedicated to software testing and quality assurance. The event week features more than 50 learning and networking opportunities and covers a wide variety of some of the most challenging areas of software development—including agile testing, mobile testing, DevOps, continuous integration, cloud testing, performance testing, and more. Here is a peek at the upcoming conference program:
• 5 Keynotes featuring world-known, thought-leaders
• 14 Hands-on, and in-depth half- and full-day tutorials
• 28 Concurrent sessions covering major testing issues and solutions
• 6 Pre-conference training certification classes
• The Expo, bringing you the latest in testing tools and solutions
• Couch sessions, lunches, and one-on-one time with the STARCANADA presenters
• Networking receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches all included!
Use code SCFES19 to receive up to $200 off your registration.
Address : 370 King Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 1J9, Canada