CTBT: Science and Technology 2017 Conference will be between 26 Jun and 30 Jun 2017.
The CTBT: Science and Technology 2017 Conference (SnT 2017) will take place at Hofburg Imperial Palace in Vienna, Austria.
SnT 2017 will likely to be a medium where plenty of pretty important matters are reviewed. A few of these will be System Engineering, Nuclear, Nuclear Weapons and Nuclear Operations.
SnT 2017 is a biennial Conference.
The professional congress organizer of the SnT 2017, CTBT: Science and Technology 2017 Conference is Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization .
When you are in Vienna for SnT 2017, consider these three must visit locations and adore the beauty of this city:
- The Earth as a Complex System
- Events and Nuclear Test Sites - Advances in Sensors, Network and Processing
- Performance Optimization and System Engineering
- Monitoring for Nuclear Explosion in a Global Context
- To enlarge the scientific community engaged in test-ban monitoring, including among young scientists
- To promote the wider scientific application of data that is used for test-ban verification
- To enhance the exchange of knowledge and ideas between the CTBTO and the broader scientific community
- The present to the scientific community the needs of nuclear test monitoring and verification
- Young scientists
- Science administrators
- Representatives to the CTBTO’s policy-making organs
- Representatives of agencies involved in research and development in areas potentially relevant to the Treaty’s verification regime
- Media representatives
Hofburg Imperial Palace
Address : Josefsplatz 4, 1010 Vienna, Austria