Sustainable Nuclear Energy Conference is planned to start on 12 Apr and end on 14 Apr 2016.
The Conference locale will be East Midlands Conference Centre in Nottingham, UK.
The oustanding event in Chemistry, Engineering and Technology category will be the center of attention to Technology, Engineering, Chemistry, Fundamental Sciences, Sustainability, Nuclear Energy and Energy Resources areas.
Sustainable Nuclear Energy Conference is a biennial Conference.
The association of the SNEC 2016 is Institution of Chemical Engineers.
Anyone from academia, commerce, and research and development, who are active in the nuclear energy industry including:
- Nuclear site - decommissioning, energy production, reprocessing
- Engineering, plant and equipment - machinery, civil engineering, electrical engineering, engineering solutions
- Infrastructure - waste management, project controls, energy services
- Consulting - legal firms, risk assessment, project management, research
- Industry bodies and authorities - trade associations, governments, local authorities, regulators, environment agencies
- Academic researchers
East Midlands Conference Centre
Address : Beeston Lane, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG7, UK