7th Caspian International Road Infrastructure and Public Transport Exhibition 2017, will be held from 26 Apr to 28 Apr 2017.
Road & Traffic Azerbaijan will be held at the Baku Expo Center in Baku, Azerbaijan.
Road & Traffic Azerbaijan will likely to be a medium where many pretty important goods are likely to be exhibited. Most of these tend to be about Road Construction, Traffic, Public Transport, Road Safety and Roads.
Road & Traffic Azerbaijan is organized annually.
This year’s annual meeting in Baku is going to be likely to get around 2400 guests.
Iteca Caspian LLC is the organizer of Road & Traffic Azerbaijan, 7th Caspian International Road Infrastructure and Public Transport Exhibition 2017.
Let Baku must do attractions make you fall in love with this city when you are there for Road & Traffic Azerbaijan. Here are the top notch things to do in Baku!
26 April, Wednesday 11:00 - 18:00
27 April, Thursday 10:00 - 18:00
28 April, Friday 10:00 - 16:00
- Representatives of the Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Representatives of state committees and agencies of the road construction sector
- Private and state operators of city taxi and public transport
- Representatives of State ?artography and Topography bureaus
- Roadside furniture producers and distributors
- Representative of state institutes of road safety
- Managers and specialists of Baku metro
- Owners and managers of business centers, parks of entertainment and rest places
- Managers and specialists of road, motorway and bridge construction companies
- Mass media representatives
- Representatives of diplomatic body
- Engineering and construction of roads, bridges and tunnels
- Urban Planning
- Road building and communal machinery and equipment
- Tunnel-boring systems
- Road pavements, geosynthetic materials, asphalt and concrete mixing plants
- Geodesy, Cartography, GIS systems
ITS, Traffic Management
- Telematics systems
- Traffic and passenger flow control systems
- Vehicles identification systems
- Navigation systems
- Buses, taxis, trams
- Metro (underground) – rolling stock
- Fare payment systems
- Underground rolling stock,station equipment
- Cycling infrastructure
- Elevators and escalators
- Products and services for passengers with disabilities
- Road signs, guardrails
- Road lighting
- Road markings
- Traffic light, special light and audio signal emitting devices
- Speed monitoring system
- Alco testers
Events in Number
Baku Expo Center
Address : Airport, Heydar Aliyev International Airport (GYD), Azerbaijan