RehabWeek 2019 is going to open on 24 Jun and finish on 28 Jun 2019.
The Conference venue will be Metro Toronto Convention Centre in Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Bringing industry and academia together, RehabWeek 2019 is a 5 days event with Rehabilitation, Rehabilitation Medicine, Rehab Care, Neurorehabilitation and Rehabilitation Technology matters. It also offers you the opportunity for face-to-face communication with those rewriting the future.
RehabWeek 2019 is a biennial Conference.
This year more than 500 industry leaders, and professionals are coming together in Toronto, Ontario Canada for RehabWeek 2019.
The organizer of the RehabWeek 2019, RehabWeek 2019 is Kenes International.
Let Toronto must do visitor attractions make you adore this city when you are there for RehabWeek 2019. Here are the great things you can do in Toronto!
- International Consortium in Rehabilitation Robotics
- International Functional Electrical Stimulation Society
- British Society of Rehabilitation Medicine
- International Industry Society for Advanced Rehabilitation Technology
- World Federation of Neurorehabilitation
- Clinicians: Therapists, Medical Doctors, Nurses
- Clinical Researchers
- Rehabilitation Technology Companies
- Representatives from Insurances and Politics
Events in Number
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Address : 222 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON M5V 2T6, Canada
- Rehab Week 2017
- Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre
17 - 20 July 2017