Rehab Week 2017 will be between 17 Jul and 20 Jul 2017.
The location of the Meeting will be Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre which is one of the fabulous venue for such an essential event.
Over the meetings of Rehab Week 2017, you are going to have the last updates and exact info concerning Rehabilitation, Rehabilitation Medicine, Rehab Care, Neurorehabilitation and Rehabilitation Technology fields.
Rehab Week 2017 is a biennial Meeting.
The meeting provides a valuable educational experience and an opportunity to network with leading minds in the field, as well as an international community of around 500 Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation professionals from every subspecialty.
Kenes International is the PCO of Rehab Week 2017, Rehab Week London.
When you are in London for Rehab Week 2017, explore these three must visit places and fall in love with the charm of this city:
Rehab Week 2017 will consist of the following conferences:
- IEEE International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR)
- International Neurorehabilitation Symposium (INRS)
- Annual Meeting of the International Functional Electrical Stimulation Society (IFESS)
- British Society of Rehabilitation Medicine (BSRM) Meeting
- International Consortium in Rehabilitation Robotics
- International Functional Electrical Stimulation Society
- British Society of Rehabilitation Medicine
- International Industry Society for Advanced Rehabilitation Technology
- World Federation of Neurorehabilitation
- Clinicians: Therapists, Medical Doctors, Nurses
- Clinical Researchers
- Rehabilitation Technology Companies
- Representatives from Insurances and Politics
Events in Number
Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre
Address : 10 Storey's Gate, Westminster, London SW1P 3AY, UK