8th QS Middle East and North Africa Professional Leaders in Education Conference & Exhibition starts on 04 Mar and finishes on 06 Mar 2018.
The calls you to Manama, for 8th QS Middle East and North Africa Professional Leaders in Education Conference & Exhibition. It will be arranged at Gulf Hotel.
QS-MAPLE 2018 will once again present a phenomenal and exciting platform where different cultures with a variety of approaches to Education, Higher Education, Learning, Teaching and Educational Leadership.
QS-MAPLE 2018 is organized annually.
QS Asia Quacquarelli Symonds is the organizer of QS-MAPLE 2018, 8th QS Middle East and North Africa Professional Leaders in Education Conference & Exhibition.
Let Manama must do attractions make you fall in love with this city when you are there for QS-MAPLE 2018. Here are the top notch things to do in Manama!
- Presidents, vice chancellors, university policy makers—especially those involved in formulating internationalization policies
- Senior administrators and academics involved in faculty and student exchanges—especially those involved in international partnership at the institutional level
- International directors and international office staff—especially those involved in international student recruitment and admissions
- Government officials—especially those working in the ministry of education or other government agencies involved in the internationalization of higher education systems, and national education outreach and promotion bodies
- Quality assurance bodies—especially those involved in the maintenance of academic quality assurance in the national or international arena
- Higher education institutions seeking partnership and collaboration
- Language schools
- National education outreach and promotion bodies
- Providers of services to higher education institutions (e.g. media, fairs and electronic systems)
- Providers of services to international students (e.g. visa processing, travel and accommodation)
Address : Bani Otbah Avenue, Manama, Bahrain
- QS-MAPLE 2016
- United Arab Emirates University
10 - 12 May 2016