The starting of Project Lebanon 2019 will be 18 Jun and the ending date of the Trade Show will be 21 Jun 2019.
Project Lebanon 2019 will be held in Beirut, Lebanon. The Trade Show venue is Seaside Arena.
Project Lebanon 2019 is simply a stage where numerous substantial solutions and products could be put on show. These will be about Construction, Building Materials, Plumbing, Building Technology, Interior Construction and Quarrying.
Project Lebanon 2019 is an annual Trade Show.
This year’s annual meeting in Beirut is going to be likely to get around 21700 participants.
IFP Group Trade Fairs is the PCO of Project Lebanon 2019, 24th International Construction Trade Exhibition for Construction Materials & Equipment for Lebanon & The Middle East.
Let Beirut must do holiday attractions make you fall in love with this city when you are there for Project Lebanon 2019. Here are the top notch things to do in Beirut!
- High-profile investors
- Business people
- Local and international public figures
- Diplomats and high-ranking government officials
- Civil, mechanical, and electrical engineers
- Civil, mechanical, and electrical contractors
- Architects and interior designers
- Construction material wholesalers and distributors
- Real estate developers
- Construction material & equipment purchasing managers
- Construction project managers
- Airport Equipment
- Construction Tools & Equipment
- Doors & Windows
- Earthmoving Equipment
- Fiberglass Products
- Glass & Glazing
- Heavy Machinery
- Iron & Steel
- Prefabricated Structures
- Road Signs & Building Products
- Safety Products
- Wood Products
- Pipes & Fittings
- Valves & Controls
- Sanitary Equipment
- Cutting, Polishing & Handling Equipment
- Granite Blocks, Slabs & Finished Product
- Marble Finished Products
- Natural Stone
- Quarrying, Processing & Installation Equipment
- Transport, Hoisting & Packaging Materials
- Abrasives & adhesives
- Cutting, polishing and handling equipment
- Quarrying, processing and installation equipment
- Transport, hoisting and packaging materials
- Parking capacity system
- Public transport systems
- Sustainable Transport systems
Events in Number