2nd India International Plastics Exhibition 2016 will be started on 08 Jul and it will be end on 10 Jul 2016.
Plastics Myanmar will be held at the Tatmadaw Hall Yangon in Yangon, Myanmar.
Plastics Myanmar will be a platform where lots of significant products will probably be showcased. A few of these are about Rubber, Plastics and Plastics Technology.
Plastics Myanmar is organized annually.
The organizer of the Plastics Myanmar, 2nd India International Plastics Exhibition 2016 is Enterprising & Fairs (India) Pvt. Ltd..
- Important decision makers from top/middle management of local companies
- Skilled professionals of plastics industries
- Members of local industry associations and chamber of commerce
- First generation and budding entrepreneurs
- Raw materials, Polymers & Resins, Intermediates, Blends & Alloys, Composites
- Specialty Chemicals, Masterbatches, Additives, Colourants, Fillers & Reinforcements
- Processing Machinery – Extrusion / Moulding
- Moulds & dies
- Converting Equipment – Printing / Decorating / Slitting & rewinding / Laminating / Bag and pouch making
- Ancillary Equipment – Surface treaters / Dryers / Scrap grinders / Mixers / Conveyers & Material loaders
- Testing equipment / Software solutions
- Recycling plants & auxiliaries
- Promotion of Plasticulture
- Training institutions / Publishers
- Finished Products
Tatmadaw Hall Yangon
Address : U Wisara Road, Yangon, Republic of the Union of Myanmar