The Pharma Business Development Course is planned to start on 11 Dec and end on 12 Dec 2018.
The Centre for Executive Leadership for the Pharmaceutical Industry invites you to London, for The Pharma Business Development Course. It will take place at Renaissance Hotel Heathrow.
It will be a trend-setting Course, illustrious as one of the most inventive meetings within the Business, Finance, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical and Financial Management aspects.
Centre for Executive Leadership for the Pharmaceutical Industry's Course takes place three times a year.
The Course is brought to you by Centre for Executive Leadership for the Pharmaceutical Industry.
When you are in London for Pharma Business Development London 2018, consider these three must visit parts and adore the enchantment of this city:
- Mid to senior level executives in small pharma and biotech companies with limited formal training in business development but whose role increasingly involves business development activities.
- Junior to mid-level managers contributing to the business development process in the headquarters of midsize and big pharma companies (e.g. technology assessment, business intelligence…) who need a better understanding of the complete business development process.
Renaissance Hotel Heathrow
Address : 234 Bath Rd, Harlington, Hayes, Greater London UB3 5AP, UK
- Pharma Business Development Brussels 2018
- Parker Hotel Brussels Airport
25 - 26 September 2018
- Pharma Business Development Zurich 2018
- Hilton Zurich Airport
17 - 18 April 2018
- Pharma Business Development 2017
- Renaissance Hotel Heathrow
12 - 13 December 2017
- Pharma Business Development 2016
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
06 - 07 December 2016
- Pharma Business Development 2015
- Sofitel London Heathrow
08 - 09 December 2015