Parents Programs 2016 is going to be between 06 Apr and 08 Apr 2016.
The CASE"s Parents Programs Conference (Parents Programs 2016) will go on at Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile in Chicago, Illinois USA.
It is going to be a trend-setting Conference, leading as one of the most original meetings within the Education, Parents and Parent Education aspects.
Parents Programs 2016 is an annual Conference.
The association of the Parents Programs 2016 is Council for Advancement and Support of Education.
When you are in Chicago for Parents Programs 2016, discover these three must visit places and fall in love with the charm of this city:
- Directors/Managers/Staff of Parents Fund or Parents Programs
- Directors/Managers/Staff of Alumni Relations Programs
- Newcomers to Parent Fundraising/Programs
- Head of School
- Learn how parents can become an important piece of your fundraising puzzle
- Learn more about emerging trends in parent programs and parent interests
- Discover how to engage parents in development and alumni focused events
- Discuss how parents can serve your institution as valuable volunteers
- Leave with a network of valuable contacts
Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile
Address : 633 N St Clair St, Chicago, IL 60611, USA