PackPlus 2017 is going to start on 03 Aug and finish on 06 Aug 2017.
PackPlus 2017 will be held at the Pragati Maidan Exhibition Complex in New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi India.
PackPlus 2017 will likely to be a stand where plenty of useful goods are likely to be exhibited. Most of these tend to be about Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement, Packaging, Printing, Labeling and Processing.
The Total Packaging, Processing and Supply Chain Event is an annual Trade Show.
The professional congress organizer of the PackPlus 2017, The Total Packaging, Processing and Supply Chain Event is Print-Packaging.Com Pvt. Ltd.
Let New Delhi must do tourist attractions make you adore this city when you are there for PackPlus 2017. Here are great things you can do in New Delhi!
- Packaging Professionals
- Packaging End Users
- Providers of Materials, Equipment and Services
- Packaging Machines, Materials & Equipment
- Coding & Marking Solutions
- Flexo, Gravure, Offset & Screen Printing Presses
- Label Printing Equipment
- Corrugated Box Making Machinery
- Paper, Film, Foil, Inks & Other Consumables
- Food Production & Processing Equipment
- Barcodes & RFID
- Rigid & Flexible Packaging
- Flexible Intermediate Container
- Woven, Sacks & other Bulk Packaging Solutions
- End-Of- Line Packaging Solutions
- Supply Chain, Logistics and Material Handling
Pragati Maidan Exhibition Complex
Address : Pragati Maidan, Mathura Road, Railway Colony, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, Delhi 110002, India