Nordic Organic Food Fair 2016 will be opened on 16 Nov and it will be end on 17 Nov 2016.
The scene of the Trade Show will be Malmömässan Exhibition & Conference Centre which is one of the wonderful location for such an important event.
NOFF 2016 will probably be a platform where a lot of critical items will be showcased. Some of these are about Food Quality, Food And Beverage, Food Industry, Food Processing Industries, Organic Food and Food Supplements.
NOFF 2016 is organized annually.
The meeting provides an invaluable educational experience and an opportunity to network with top minds in the field, as well as a global community of more than 3550 Food & Beverage professionals from every subspecialty.
The professional congress organizer of the NOFF 2016, Nordic Organic Food Fair 2016 is Diversified Communications.
- Independent, Specialist & Multiple Food Retailers
- Supermarkets & Department Stores
- Public Kitchens (schools, hospitals, care centres, etc)
- Wholesalers & Distributors
- Food Importers & Exporters
- Restaurants & Hotels
- Independent & Multiple Health Stores
- Online Food Retailers
- Delis & Farm Shops
- Travel Catering, Transport Hubs & Attractions
- Baby and Children’s Foods
- Baked Goods
- Cereals, Pasta and Pulses
- Chilled and Frozen Foods
- Condiments, Pickles and Dressings
- Confectionery/Sweets and Snacks
- Dairy Products
- Deli and Speciality Foods
- Ethnic Foods
- Food Ingredients
- Fresh Produce
- Functional Foods and Drinks
- Herbs and Spices
- Juices and Soft Drinks
- Locally Sourced Food & Drink
- Meat Products
- Raw / Living Foods
- Ready Meals
- Special Diet / Free From Products
- Tea & Coffee
- Wines, Beers, Spirits and Cider
Events in Number
Malmömässan Exhibition & Conference Centre
Address : Mässgatan 6, 216 23 Malmö, Sweden