Mumbai International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo is planned to start on 16 Jan and end on 17 Jan 2019.
It will be an extraordinary Trade Show at the The St. Regis Mumbai in Mumbai, Maharashtra India.
MUMBAI IELPE 2019 is going to be a platform where a lot of important items are going to be showcased. Some of these are about Luxury Industry, Luxury Life Style, Luxury Goods, Luxury Property and Emigration.
Mumbai International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo is organized annually.
IELPE GROUP LTD is the PCO of MUMBAI IELPE 2019, Mumbai International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo.
Let Mumbai must do holiday attractions make you fall in love with this city when you are there for MUMBAI IELPE 2019. Here are the top notch things to do in Mumbai!
The Mumbai International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo 2019 is a large-scale conference and exhibition to be held 16 and 17 January 2019 at The St. Regis Mumbai, India.
The Expo combines a conference on the first day (16 January), with an exhibition, workshops, and networking opportunities on the second day (17 January).
Exhibitors and attendees
The event will bring together high-end real estate market professionals. Our visitors include private individuals interested in immigration and acquisition of upscale properties, international entrepreneurs, home buyers, and prospective immigrants.
Our regular exhibitors include:
• Government agencies from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, the EU (Spain, Cyprus, Malta etc.), the Caribbean (Antigua & Barbuda, Dominica, St Kitts and Nevis), and more;
• International associations, including FIABCI and the Investment Migration Council;
• Prominent immigration companies, including Henley& Partners and CS Global Partners;
• Luxury real estate market leaders, including Sotheby’s Real Estate, Christie’s, and Knight Frank;
• Major personal financial consultancies, including EY, KPMG, PwC, and Deloitte; and
• Other leaders in the related fields.
• As of 2018, total HNWI (High Net Worth Individuals) wealth worldwide amounted to US $70 trillion. India has 218,600 HNWIs, who collectively control US $877 billion.
• As of 2017, more than 17 million Indian immigrants were residing abroad.
• Indians favor the UAE as an immigration destination. More than 3.5 million Indian nationals reside in the Emirates.
• 2 million Indian immigrants reside in the USA.
• In 2013-2014, Indians invested more than US $5.8 billion in residential properties in the USA.
• Indians prefer property investments in Singapore, New York, Dubai, and London.
• In London, of buyers of properties worth US $1 million or more, 3% are Indian nationals.
The conference will cover a range of topics, including immigration, acquisition of upmarket real estate overseas, and personal financial consulting. Attendees will have the opportunity to get their questions answered by our professional partners and receive bespoke advice from acknowledged and reputable industry experts.
- Immigration companies
- Luxury real estate developers
- Private banks
- Personal financial consultancies
The St. Regis Mumbai
Address : Extension of Entry Rd to Phoenix, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013, India