MODEX 2018 is planned to start on 09 Apr and end on 12 Apr 2018.
The Material Handling Institute will hold its biennial Trade Show, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Distribution Trade Show at Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia USA.
MODEX 2018 will probably be a platform where a lot of crucial items will be showcased. Some of these are about Logistics, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Material Handling and Distribution.
MODEX 2018 is a biennial Trade Show.
The association of the Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Distribution Trade Show is Material Handling Institute.
When you are in Atlanta for MODEX 2018, uncover these three must visit parts and adore the enchantment of this city:
- End-Users/Purchasers of Material Handling & Logistics Equipment and Systems
- Dealer/Distributors/Manufacturer Representatives/Importers/Exporters
- Systems integrator/Consultant
- Material Handling Equipment and Systems: Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems, Automatic Guided Vehicle Systems, Alternative Fuel Systems, Casters/Wheels/Tires, Hydraulic and Electrical Components and Controls, Robots, Personnel/Burden Carriers, Racks, Forklifts, Batteries, Flexible Manufacturing Systems, Unit Handling Systems, Conveyors and Sortation Equipment, Ergonomic and Safety Equipment, Scissor Lifts, Order Picking, Carousels, Modular Drawer Storage, Sustainable Facility Solutions, Tool Handling, Shelving and Workstations
- Packaging, Containers, and Shipping Equipment: Box and Carton Makers, Packaging Machinery, Wrapping, Inspection of Products by Weight or Scanning, Pallets, Wire Baskets, Plastic and Metal Containers, Palletizing Equipment.
- Inventory Management and Controlling Technologies: Computers, Controllers, Software Programs, Systems Integrators, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Warehouse Management Systems, Supply Chain and Logistics Execution Systems, Wireless and Remote Control Systems, Order Management Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning and Transportation Management Systems.
- Dock and Warehouse Equipment and Supplies: Dock Levelers, Dock Pads, Doors, Forklift Trucks, Racks, Flooring, Handling Systems, Forklift Attachments, Conveyors, Hoists, Cranes, Monorails, Below/Hook Lifting Devices. Consultants and Distribution System Planners: Simulators, Modelers, System Designers, Distribution Consultants, Reverse Logistics and Third Party Logistics.
- Automatic Identification Equipment and Systems: Bar Code Printers and Scanners, Vision Systems, Voice Recognition Systems, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Systems, Systems Integrators.
- Supply Chain Management: Alternative Fuel Systems, Parcel Management and Distribution, Reverse Logistics, Third Party Logistics, Sustainable Facility Equipment, Supply Chain and Logistics Execution Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning and Transportation Management Systems, Inventory Security Services.
Events in Number
Georgia World Congress Center
Address : Everhart St SW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA