The MinTech Aktobe will be started on 17 May and it will be ended on 19 May 2017.
MinTech Aktobe will be in Oskemen, Kazakhstan but the venue of the event is not determined yet.
MinTech Aktobe is to be a stage where several noteworthy solutions and products tend to be put on show. These will be about Energy, Mining, Energy Industry, Mining Industry and Metallurgy.
21st International Exhibition of Equipment and Technologies for Mining, Metallurgy & Energy Industries 2017 is organized annually.
The annual meeting continues to grow! It will be expected to reach 1200 attendees this year.
IEC Kazexpo is the PCO of MinTech Aktobe, 21st International Exhibition of Equipment and Technologies for Mining, Metallurgy & Energy Industries 2017.
- Scientific and technical experts
- Heads of almost all industrial enterprises
- Mineral and fuel-energy resources: prediction, geological prospecting, processing and concentration.
- Mining machines and equipment: quarry and mine transport, boring, excavating and ore-dressing equipment, instruments.
- Automatic control system of mining production.
- Metallurgy (facilities, equipment and technologies for processing, melting, casting, rolling etc.).
- Technologies and equipment for surface mining and underground mining for coal washing and deep processing of coal
- Power engineering (electricity, hydro, heat and nuclear power, alternative and renewable power).
- Power Machinery and electrical equipment, power heat and gas supply system.
- Ecology and Environmental Protection.
- Technology security protection, rescue work.
- Logistical support of the industries: outfit, security facilities
Events in Number