MECATRONIC/PLASTRONIC Connection is planned to start on 12 Oct and end on 13 Oct 2016.
It will be a extraordinary Electronics & Electrical Goods Trade Show at the Valexpo in Oyonnax, France.
MECATRONIC/PLASTRONIC Connection will probably be a platform where a lot of crucial items will be showcased. Some of these are about Computer Science, Automation, Robotics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics and Mechatronic Devices.
MECATRONIC/PLASTRONIC Connection is once Trade Show.
The organizer of the MECATRONIC/PLASTRONIC Connection, The European Mechatronics & Plastronics B2B Meetings 2016 is First Connection.
Visitors from these sectors:
- Food industry
- Building industry
- Banks / Finance
- Distribution / Sales
- Electricity / Electronics
- Industrial equipment
- Transport and logistics
- Information systems: Data treatment – Conception of systems (CAD…), Real time network, Programmers, Industrial information systems, Software, Calculators, R&D, study office, engineering
- Electronics / Electrics: Actuators, Cabling, Sensors, Electronic components, Electromechanics, Power electronics, Microelectronics, Electronic boards, Embedded systems, Control sytems
- Mechanics: Actuators, Conception of systems (CAD…), Test and measurement, Micromechanics, Materials, Nanotechnology, Prototyping, Metal working (Precision mechanics…), Hydraulics systems
- Plastics: Extrusion, Injection, Microinjection, Prototyping, R&D, study office, engineering, Overmoulding, Thermoforming, Machining
- Automatism: Conception of systems (CAD…), Automatism components, Test and measurement, R&D, study office, engineering, Automation, Command and control systems
- Plastronics: 3D MID, 3D Circuits, Polymers metalization, Bi-material Injection, Activation through LDS-LPKF laser, Industrialization
Address : 37 Rue Capitaine Montréal, 01100 Oyonnax, France