Library Leaders Digital Strategy 2015 is going to be beginning on 26 Oct and ending on 27 Oct 2015.
The Conference site is Monterey Conference Center in Monterey, California USA.
Library Leaders Digital Strategy Summit (Library Leaders Digital Strategy 2015) is going to be where Business and Social & Behavioral Science pros assemble to examine perceptions and theories to advance insight for Executive Management, Strategy, Librarians and Library Leaders matters.
Library Leaders Digital Strategy 2015 is organized once.
The professional congress organizer of the Library Leaders Digital Strategy 2015, Library Leaders Digital Strategy Summit is Information Today and Inc..
- Access & Information Services Director
- Assistant Director–Public Services
- Assoc. Provost for Information Services & CIO
- Bibliographic Services Manager
- Chief Librarian
- Dean of Library Services
- Digital Initiatives Manager
- Digital Resources Librarian
- Director of IT
- Director of Legal Information Services
- Director of Library Services
- Director of Sales
- Director of Library & Learning Services
- Executive Director
- Head of IT & Media Services
- Information Analyst
- Information Resources Manager
- Innovations & Strategy Admin. Librarian
- Library & Arts Director
- Library Department Chair
- Library Director
- Library Services Director
- Manager, Virtual Library
- Polytechnic Librarian
- Principal Librarian
- Program Manager
- Systems Department Head
- VP, Digital Products
Monterey Conference Center
Address : 298 Portola Plaza, Monterey, CA 93940, USA