12th Annual Atlantic Canada Labour & Employee Relations Forum is prepared to start on 24 Sep and end on 25 Sep 2015.
The location of the Forum will be World Trade and Convention Centre which is one of the excellent venue for such an essential event.
Bringing industry and academia together, 12th Annual Atlantic Canada Labour & Employee Relations Forum is a 2 days event on Human Resources, Labour, HR, Labour Relations, Employee Rights and Employee Relations matters. It also suggests you the convenience for face-to-face communication with those driving the future.
12th Annual Atlantic Canada Labour & Employee Relations Forum is organized annually.
- Vice Presidents, Directors & Managers of:
- Human Resources
- Labour Relations
- Employee Relations
- Benefits, Compensation and Payroll
- Union Presidents, Business Agents, Stewards and Committee Members
- In-house Counsel
- Employment and Labour Lawyers
- Mediators and Arbitrators
- Administrative Law Practitioners
- HR and Labour Relations Consultants
- Benefits and Pension Consultants
- Association Representatives
World Trade and Convention Centre
Address : 5284 Duke Street, Halifax, NS B3J, Canada