KZN Industrial Technology Expo is prepared to start on 26 Jul and end on 28 Jul 2017.
The Trade Show site is International Convention Centre Durban in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
KZN Industrial Technology Expo is simply a stage where many major products and solutions are to be put on show. Several of these will be about Industry, Plastics Technology, Material Handling, Electrical Technology, Industrial Technology and Mechanical Handling.
KwaZulu-Natal Industrial Technology Exhibition 2017 is organized biennially.
It will be expected to be attended by 5000 participants this year.
Specialised Exhibitions is the PCO of KZN Industrial Technology Expo, KwaZulu-Natal Industrial Technology Exhibition 2017.
9AM - 5PM
- Regional government personnel
- Planners and those appropriate to the exhibitor profile
Mechanical and Materials Handling Technologies:
- Air compressors/components
- Air conditioning
- Boilers & heat exchangers
- Cleaning equipment
- Engineering supplies (including abrasives, fasteners, fixing, bolts, nuts, springs & tools)
- Machine tools
- Materials handling (including racking, forklifts, distribution, barcoding, packaging, conveyor systems, warehouse systems, warehouse solutions)
- Metals –cutting & welding
- Pipes & pumps
- Spraying equipment
Electrical and Electronic Technologies:
- Lightning protection
- Motor control & accessories
- Testing & measurement equipment
Chemical and Plastics Technologies:
Commercial & Business Solution Technologies:
- Computer Hardware/Software
- Trade Associations
Safety, Health and Environmental Technologies:
- Dust control
- Safety products
- Security systems
Events in Number
International Convention Centre Durban
Address : 45 Bram Fischer Road, Durban 4001, South Africa