The 1st Congress of Minimally Invasive Surgery will be opened on 27 Sep and it will be ended on 29 Sep 2018.
The invites you to Lublin, for The 1st Congress of Minimally Invasive Surgery. The Congress, takes place at Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin.
You've got the chance to find out the current breakthroughs in Medical, Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Invasive Surgery and Obesity Surgery at this main Congress.
Kongreschmi 2018 is organized biennially.
Feliks Skubiszewski Foundation for the Advancement of Surgery is the PCO of Kongreschmi 2018, The 1st Congress of Minimally Invasive Surgery.
The First Congress of Minimally Invasive Surgery in Lublin, taking place from September 27th-29th, 2018. It will be an opportunity to review and exchange opinions between surgeons and prominent experts from all around the globe. At the congress, during the eight plenary sessions, video sessions, workshops and training sessions for in-training residents, we will have the opportunity get acquainted with the latest developments in science and to exchange our opinions about problematic clinical issues in minimally invasive surgery. We will be receiving both Polish and foreign experts.
- Challenges for surgery in the 21st century - opportunities and limitations.
- Surgery of pathological obesity.
- Techniques and methods of endoscopic therapy in diseases of the esophagus.
- Colorectal surgery - new surgical methods and techniques.
- Minimally invasive surgery in organ cancers - interdisciplinary session (video session).
- Complications in minimally invasive surgery.
- Interdisciplinary training: Minimally invasive techniques in surgical disciplines.
- Laparoscopy in surgical emergencies.
- Operating with the use minimally invasive techniques: gastrointestinal tract, endocrine sytem, thorax, lesser pelvis (video session).
Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin
Address : Plac Teatralny 1, 20-029 Lublin, Poland