3rd International Workshop on Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering will be opened on 29 Jul and it will be ended on 30 Jul 2017.
The location of the Workshop will be Titanic Business Bayrampasa which is one of the incredible site for such a serious event.
Bringing industry and academia together, 3rd International Workshop on Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering is a 2 days event with Automotive Engineering, Automation, Robotics, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanics and Aerospace Technologies subjects. It also offers you the opportunity for face-to-face interaction with those driving the future.
The organizer of the IWMAE 2017, 3rd International Workshop on Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering is Scientific Cooperations.
When you are in Istanbul for IWMAE 2017, explore these three must visit places and fall in love with the charm of this city:
- Technical staff
- Students (undergraduate or post graduate)
- Professionals from the private and public sector
- Technologists and Scientists
- School counselors, principals and teachers
- Education policy development representatives
- General personnel from vocational sectors
- Student counselors
- Career/employment officers
- Education advisers
- Student Unions
- Bridging programme lecturers & support staff
- Library personnel
- International support and services staff
- Open learning specialists
Titanic Business Bayrampasa
Address : Yenidoğan Mahallesi, Ensar Sokağı No:3, 34040 Bayrampaşa/İstanbul, Turkey