IOSC 2017 will be started on 15 May and it will be ended on 18 May 2017.
The International Oil Spill Conference will take place at the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center in Long Beach, California USA.
IOSC 2017 works as a notable Conference which will cover the topics of Oil And Gas, Water Pollution, Environmental Protection, Oil Spill, Spill Prevention and Oil Spill Prevention and a lot more.
IOSC 2017 is a triennial Conference.
The associations of the The International Oil Spill Conference are International Maritime Organization, American Petroleum Institute, International Petroleum Industry Environmental Conservation Association, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration and Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement.
- Oil and shipping industries
- Federal, state, and local government agencies
- Port organizations
- Tug and salvage companies
- Pollution response equipment suppliers
- Community and public interest groups
- Marine scientists and researchers
- Environmental organizations
- Response specialists.
- Area clean-up/restoration
- Aviation services/surveillance
- Bioremediation equipment or services
- Damage/impact assessment
- Diving/salvage services
- Electrical generators
- Emergency response
- IT software and training
- Wildlife rescue
Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center
Address : 250 East Seaside Way, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA