The Urban Policies for Inclusive Integration and Diversity Advantage will be started on 28 Nov and it will be ended on 29 Nov 2017.
Urban Policies for Inclusive Integration and Diversity Advantage will be in Lisbon, Portugal but the venue of the event is not determined yet.
Urban Policies for Inclusive Integration and Diversity Advantage is seen as an astounding Conference which will cover the topics of Governance, Cultural Diversity, Community, Integration and Urban Policies and a lot more.
Council of Europe's Conference takes place annually.
The association of the Urban Policies for Inclusive Integration and Diversity Advantage is Council of Europe.
When you are in Lisbon for Urban Policies for Inclusive Integration and Diversity Advantage, uncover these three must visit parts and adore the enchantment of this city:
- Engage in a debate with Mayors about the most innovative and successful approaches to managing urban cultural diversity and the intercultural approach to social integration across Europe and worldwide.
- Help design solutions to urban challenges in dialogue with diverse residents of Lisbon – experience the power of the diversity advantage.
- Take part in the Inclusive Integration Policy lab to debate with Mayors & Ministers about building effective multi-level governance of diversity.
- Contribute to the evolution of knowledge and the adapting of the Intercultural cities concept to the challenges of managing diversity in the context of increasing fears of violent radicalisation, aggressive nativism and deepening divides.
- Intercultural cities Mayors, other elected representatives & officials
- European, regional, & national officials in the field of inclusion/integration
- Representatives of NGOs, academia, foundations, think tanks, intercultural centres and other stakeholders active in the intercultural integration field