22nd International Fair for Production Engineering Tooling and Subcontracting is planned to start on 16 Nov and end on 18 Nov 2016.
The Federation of Estonian Engineering Industry invites you to Tallinn, for its 22nd International Fair for Production Engineering Tooling and Subcontracting. It will be placed at Estonian Fairs Centre.
INSTRUTEC 2016 is to be a stage where numerous noteworthy solutions and products should be put on show. These will be about Metal, Machine Tools, Industrial Equipments, Tools, Subcontracting, Production Engineering and Industrial Tools.
22nd International Fair for Production Engineering Tooling and Subcontracting is an annual Trade Show.
Federation of Estonian Engineering Industry is the association of INSTRUTEC 2016.
Estonian Fairs is the PCO of INSTRUTEC 2016, 22nd International Fair for Production Engineering Tooling and Subcontracting.
Let Tallinn must do tourist attractions make you adore this city when you are there for INSTRUTEC 2016. Here are great things you can do in Tallinn!
- Manufacturing equipment and accessories for metal processing, machine building, rubber and plastic processing, electronics and electrical engineering
- Automatic and process control, industrial automation
- Energy conservation. Energy management of renewable energy sources
- Cad/cam/cae, crm and other software applications
- Hand and cutting tools, dies and moulds
- Welding machines and accessories
- Industrial subcontracting
- Measurement and control devices
- Surface processing, corrosion protection
- Occupational health and safety
- Maintenance, waste management
- Material handling and store equipment
- R&d, technical innovation. Best available technique
- Professional training and councelling
- Professional societies and supportive organisations
Estonian Fairs Centre
Address : Pirita tee 28, 10127 Tallinn, Estonia