Infrastructure Africa Business Forum will be started on 01 Sep and it will be end on 02 Sep 2015.
The scene of the Forum will be Sandton Convention Centre which is one of the superb location for such a critical event.
Infrastructure Africa 2015 will probably be a platform where a lot of crucial topics will be discussed. Some of these are Energy, Power, Telecommunication, Transportation, Logistics and Water.
Infrastructure Africa Business Forum is organized annually.
The organizer of the Infrastructure Africa 2015, Infrastructure Africa Business Forum is Siyenza Management.
Let Johannesburg must do visitor attractions make you adore this city when you are there for Infrastructure Africa 2015. Here are great things you can do in Johannesburg!
- Policy Makers
- Private Equity Investors
- Industry Sector Specialists
- Construction Equipment Manufacturers / Suppliers
- Engineering Firms
- Port Developers / Operators
- Toll Plaza / Road maintenance companies
- IT Solutions Providers
- Transport Operators
- Trade Publication / Media
- Government representatives: Government & Public Sector Undertakings / Intergovernmental Agencies / Industrial Development Zones
- Financial Institutions and Banks
- Construction Companies / EPC Contractors / Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Companies
- Consultancy Organizations
- Airport Developers / Operators
- Road & Highways Developers
- Infrastructure Development Agencies
- Logistics / Supply Chain Companies
- Private investors: global and domestic
- Academic & Research Bodies
- Allied Industries (Cement, Iron, Steel Producers, etc)
Sandton Convention Centre
Address : 161 Maude Street, Sandton 2031, South Africa