World's Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management is planned to start on 04 May and end on 08 May 2020.
It will be an outstanding Trade Show at the Messe Munich International in Munich, Germany.
IFAT 2020 will be a platform where lots of significant products will probably be showcased. Many of these are about Water Treatment, Water, Water Industry, Water Supply, Water Sources and Water Policy.
World's Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management is a biennial Trade Show.
With 135000 expected participants, IFAT 2020 is a preeminent event in Business and Environment & Waste Management.
The organizer of the IFAT 2020, World's Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management is Messe Munchen Gmbh.
Let Munich must do tourist attractions make you adore this city when you are there for IFAT 2020. Here are the great things you can do in Munich!
- Industry, manufacturing sector
- Private utilities an waste management organizations, operators
- Municipal utilities and waste management organizations
- Trade, public organizations, universities, professional schools, science, research, associations
- Engineering offices, consultants, service-providers
- Water extraction and utilization
- Water and sewage treatment
- Water distribution and sewers
- Coastal protection, flood and water bodies control
- Refuse disposal and recycling
- Generating energy from waste materials
- Street cleaning, maintenance and winter road services
- Decontamination of old sites/soil treatment
- Flue-gas scrubbing and air extraction/air-pollution control
- Noise reduction/sound insulation
- Measuring, control and laboratory technology
- Science, research, technology transfer
Events in Number
Messe Munich International
Address : Hall B2, Willy-Brandt-Allee, 81829 München, Germany