Human Subjects Research Seminar: Current Regulations under FDA and HIPAA is going to open on 03 Nov and finish on 04 Nov 2016.
Human Subjects Research 2016 is in Atlanta, Georgia USA but the venue of the event is not determined yet.
Bringing industry together, Human Subjects Research Seminar: Current Regulations under FDA and HIPAA is a 2 days event on Health Care, Genetics, Pharmaceutical, Health Information, Nursing and Clinical Research issues. It also suggests you the convenience for face-to-face cooperation with those driving the future.
Human Subjects Research 2016 is once Seminar.
The organizer of the Human Subjects Research 2016, Human Subjects Research Seminar: Current Regulations under FDA and HIPAA is Global Compliance Panel.
When you are in Atlanta for Human Subjects Research 2016, explore these three must visit places and fall in love with the charm of this city:
- Principal Investigators / Sub-investigators.
- Clinical Research Scientists (PKs, Biostatisticians,)
- Safety Nurses
- Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and Coordinators (CRCs)
- Recruiting staff
- QA / QC auditors and staff
- Clinical Research Data managers
- Human Research Protection professionals