Global Connected Aircraft Summit starts on 07 Jun and finishes on 09 Jun 2017.
The Summit place is Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel in Arlington, Virginia USA.
Bringing industry and academia together, Global Connected Aircraft Summit is a 3 days event on Airline, Satellites, Aircraft, Aircraft Systems and Aviation Industry fields. It also suggests you the opportunity for face-to-face cooperation with those leading the future.
GCA Summit 2017 is an annual Summit.
- Airline executives, directors, technology managers, engineers, and analysts
- Government representatives from the FAA and surrounding agencies
- Program managers in charge of wifi, entertainment, and other customer experience products
- In-flight entertainment companies and connectivity component manufacturers
- Communications directors and experts
- IT directors and managers in satellite, aviation, and aerospace
- Telecommunications companies
- Aviation, software, and technical engineers
- Satellite operators and manufacturers
- Business development leaders
Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel
Address : 2800 Potomac Avenue, Arlington, VA 22202, USA
- GCA Summit 2016
06 - 08 June 2016