FT Future of the Car 2016 will be a one day event on 11 May 2016.
The Summit will take place at etc Venues in London, UK.
FT Future of the Car 2016 will probably be a platform where a lot of crucial items will be showcased. Some of these are about Innovation, Cars and Car Technology.
Financial Times Future of the Car Summit is organized annually.
Financial Times (FT) Live is the organizer of FT Future of the Car 2016, Financial Times Future of the Car Summit.
When you are in London for FT Future of the Car 2016, discover these three must visit areas and fall in love with the allure of this city:
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Technical Officer
- Chief Engineer
- Chief Investment Officer
- Country Director
- VP, Strategic Development
- Head of Automotive Sector
- Head of R&D
- Head of Operations
- Head of Marketing
- Head of Production
- Head of Product Strategy
- Head of Connectivity
- Head of Automotive Standardization
- Standardization Director
- Commercial Director
- Sales Director
- Business Development Director
- Director of Design
- Research and Innovation Director
- Director of Hybrid / Electric Vehicles
- Director of Powertrain
- Director of Product Management
- Senior Partner, Automotive
- Principal Analyst
Address : Rotunda, London EC1A, UK