Open Forum for Large-Scale Network Defense Analytics opens on 07 Jan and finishes on 10 Jan 2019.
The Software Engineering Institute invites you to New Orleans, Louisiana for Open Forum for Large-Scale Network Defense Analytics. The Forum, takes place at Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans.
The principal event in Software and Networks & Communications categories will be the center of attention of Privacy, Software, Digital Forensics, Network Security, Software Engineering, Measurement And Metrics and Data Source matters.
Open Forum for Large-Scale Network Defense Analytics is an annual Forum.
The association of the Open Forum for Large-Scale Network Defense Analytics is Software Engineering Institute.
When you are in New Orleans for FloCon 2019, look at these three must visit locations and adore the elegance of this city:
Professionals from across the organization including:
- Policy and decision makers who direct overall computer security
- Senior managers directly charged with protecting network infrastructure
- Technical staff who determine security product needs and implements solutions for network defense
- Technical staff that determine security product requirements and implement solutions
- Law enforcement and military officers who are involved in preventing and investigating cyber crimes
- Local, state and federal government directors, managers, and analysts who are responsible for protecting government systems and critical infrastructures
- Academic researchers developing cutting edge network security capabilities
Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans
Address : 300 Bourbon Street, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
- FloCon 2018
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Tennis & Golf Resort
08 - 11 January 2018
- FloCon 2017
- Doubletree Mission Valley
09 - 12 January 2017
- FloCon 2016
- Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village
11 - 14 January 2016
- FloCon 2015
- Hilton Portland Downtown
12 - 15 January 2015
- FloCon 2014
- Francis Marion Hotel
13 - 16 January 2014