Electric Vehicles UAE 2017 opens on 26 Sep and finishes on 27 Sep 2017.
Electric Vehicles UAE 2017 will be in Dubai, UAE but the venue of the event is not determined yet.
It is going to be a trendsetter Congress, renowned as one of the most state of-the-art meetings within the Electric Vehicles, Hybrid Vehicles, Mobility, Clean Environment and Batteries aspects.
Electric Vehicles UAE 2017 is an annual Congress.
The professional congress organizer of the Electric Vehicles UAE 2017, Electric Vehicles UAE 2017 is Advanced Conferences & Meetings.
When you are in Dubai for Electric Vehicles UAE 2017, consider these three must visit parts and adore the enchantment of this city:
- Governmental bodies
- Dubai Water and Electricity Authority (DEWA)
- Roads and Transport Authority (RTA)
- Dubai Police
- Dubai Municipality
- Dubai Airports
- Dubai Civil Defence
- Dubai Supreme Council of Energy (DSCE)
- Emirates Authority for Standardisation and Metrology (ESMA)
- International organisations
- International consultants and experts
- Regional organisations
- Municipal Departments
- Insurance companies
- Research Laboratories
- Private transport companies
- Vehicles dealers
- Properties and Business developers, owners, contractors
- Public Services
- Private sector
- Malls owners
- Smart mobility solutions
- Parking solutions
- Electric vehicle companies
- Hybrid vehicle companies
- Portable battery providers
- Storage solutions
- Chargers providers
- Portable chargers providers
- Solar and wind power for charging
- Safety solutions
- Charging infrastructure
- Electric manufacturers