Exhibition of Sustainable, Energy Efficient, Resource Efficient and Environmentally Responsilbe Building is going to be beginning on 29 Jul and ending on 01 Aug 2020.
The invites you to Johannesburg, for Exhibition of Sustainable, Energy Efficient, Resource Efficient and Environmentally Responsilbe Building. The Trade Show, takes place at Expo Centre Johannesburg.
EcoAfribuild 2020 is simply a stage where several substantial solutions and products are to be put on show. These will be about Building, Energy Efficiency, Environment, Sustainability, Construction, Resource Efficiency, Green Building and Sustainable Building.
Exhibition of Sustainable, Energy Efficient, Resource Efficient and Environmentally Responsilbe Building is a biennial Trade Show.
The biennial meeting continues to grow! It will be expected to reach 7000 attendees this year.
Specialised Exhibitions is the organizer of EcoAfribuild 2020, Exhibition of Sustainable, Energy Efficient, Resource Efficient and Environmentally Responsilbe Building.
Let Johannesburg must do attractions make you fall in love with this city when you are there for EcoAfribuild 2020. Here are the top notch things to do in Johannesburg!
- Managing directors
- Architects, quantity surveyors, land surveyors and draughtsmen
- Buyers and specifiers
- Building contractors and sub-contractors
- Building inspectors and supervisors
- Contractors, foremen and artisans
- Builders' merchants
- Interior designers and landscape architects/designers
- Property developers and town planners
- Government officials
- Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs)
- Eco-friendly technologies
- Renewable energy and micro generation
- Environmentally-friendly, non-toxic building materials
- Building structures, systems and affordable housing products
- Bathrooms, kitchens and accessories
- Reinforcing, bricks, cement, concrete
- Doors, roofing and cladding
- Paving, tiles, flooring, paint and fittings
- Windows, glass and insulation
- Energy-efficient air-conditioning and lighting
- Water-efficient plumbing, sanitaryware and fittings
- Water management, efficiency and water harvesting
- Reduction of waste and recycling
- Building services and management
Events in Number
Expo Centre Johannesburg
Address : 0A Nasrec Road, Johannesburg South 2147, South Africa
- EcoAfribuild 2014
- Expo Centre Johannesburg
20 - 23 August 2014