The DoD Maintenance Symposium is planned to start on 04 Dec and end on 07 Dec 2017.
The venue of the Symposium will be Salt Palace Convention Center which is one of the amazing area for such an essential event.
It will be a trend-setting Symposium, acclaimed as one of the most inventive meetings within the Automotive, Automotive Engineering, Maintenance, Defense and Defense Equipment aspects.
The DoD Maintenance Symposium is organized annually.
DoD Maintenance 2017 is organized by Society of Automotive Engineers.
- Government and industry maintenance managers of all ranks and levels
- Defense logistics and resource managers
- Military and civilian maintainers, including executives, supervisors, technicians, and international counterparts
- Program managers involved in life-cycle and product support
- Production, process, and information systems specialists
- Researchers and product development representatives
- Commercial maintainers and product support providers
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Engineers—maintenance, in-service, and process/industrial professionals who contribute to effective DoD maintenance operations
Salt Palace Convention Center
Address : 80 West 200 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, USA
- DoD 2016
- Albuquerque Convention Center
05 - 08 December 2016
- DoD 2015
- Phoenix Convention Center
07 - 10 November 2015