5th Asia-Pacific Biomass Energy Technology and Equipment Exhibition is prepared to start on 26 Sep and end on 28 Sep 2016.
APBE 2016 is in Guangzhou, China but the venue of the event is not determined yet.
APBE 2016 is a stand where plenty of immensely important goods are exhibited. Most of these tend to be about Fuel, Biomass, Energy And Power, Energy Resources and Biomass Energy.
APBE 2016 is organized annually.
The annual meeting continues to grow! It is going to be likely to reach 20000 participants this year.
The organizer of the APBE 2016, 5th Asia-Pacific Biomass Energy Technology and Equipment Exhibition is Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Group Co. and ltd.
When you are in Guangzhou for APBE 2016, discover these three must visit places and fall in love with the allure of this city:
- Biomass fuel molding equipment: briquetting machine, granulator, Biomass crushers, transfer machines, harvesters and feed processing machines: crusher, chipping machine, barking machine, bander, baler, feeding system, etc;
- Biomass boilers, stoves and combustors: biomass steam boiler, water boiler, hot blast stove, fireplace, energy-saving dinnerware, etc;
- Biomass fuels: briquette, solid particle, biodiesel, fuel ethanol, biogas, etc;
- Biomass solid particle fuel compression molding equipment: forming machine, compression molding equipment, granulation machine, drying equipment, etc;
- Biomass generator sets and gas power machinery: coal bed methane, coking gas, methane, straw syngas, biomass gasification power generation system, etc;
- Biogas technologies & engineering equipment: biogas project, biogas digester, fermenting enzyme, biogas desulfurization equipment, etc;
- Biomass technologies and equipment: Energy Management Contracting, Biomass combustion technologies, biomass gasification power generation technologies, biomass liquefaction technologies, biological alcohol, diesel production technologies and equipment;
- Solid waste utilization and marine biomass energy: pyrolysis liquefaction plant equipment, industry waste gas and heat recovery, marine biomass energy utilization, etc.
Events in Number