Annual Canadian Biosafety Symposium is organized between 14 Jun and 16 Jun 2016.
The venue of the Symposium has been selected as Delta Montreal in Montreal, Quebec Canada.
With a comprehensive program covering a expansive array of subjects such as Infectious Diseases, Biosafety, Public Health and Emergency Management, Canadian Biosafety 2016 will be a must-attend event.
International Centre for Infectious Diseases"s Symposium is held annually.
The association of the Annual Canadian Biosafety Symposium is International Centre for Infectious Diseases.
Let Montreal must do holiday attractions make you fall in love with this city when you are there for Canadian Biosafety 2016. Here are top notch things to do in Montreal!
- Laboratory managers and administrators
- Academic and government laboratory researchers
- Government regulators
- Biocontainment professionals
- Equipment and facilities providers
- Containment facility design and operation specialists
- Risk assessment and safety specialists
Address : 2001-2025 Rue City Councillors, Montréal, QC H3A, Canada