Beyond the Affordable Care Act: The Next Frontiers for US Health Reform is organized between 27 Apr and 29 Apr 2015.
The location of the Course is preferred as Harvard School of Public Health in Boston, Massachusetts USA.
Beyond the Affordable Care Act 2015, Beyond the Affordable Care Act: The Next Frontiers for US Health Reform covers sections like Health Care, Medicaid and Medicare.
Beyond the Affordable Care Act: The Next Frontiers for US Health Reform is organized once.
When you are in Boston for Beyond the Affordable Care Act 2015, discover these three must visit areas and fall in love with the allure of this city:
- Health care delivery organizations, including hospitals, health systems, and physician practice organizations;
- Payers, including insurance companies and other third party payers;
- Drug or medical device or medical supply manufacturing, including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies;
- Other industry stakeholders, including senior officials from local, state, or federal government, national foundations and disease groups, professional associations, consulting groups, and lobbying firms; and
- Other organizations both domestically and internationally with an interest in understanding the results and future of US health reform.
Harvard School of Public Health
Address : 677 Huntington Avenue, Harvard University Longwood Campus, Boston, MA 02115, USA